THIS PRODUCT APPLIES TO RESIDENTIAL SETTINGS ONLY
This remediation plan tool is for settings that did not fully meet the requirements of HCBS Final Rule Federal Requirement #7. This tool includes the following:
- A brief explanation of the intent of the tool,
- Policy language tool aligned with HCBS Final Rule Federal Requirement #7,
- Suggested list of evidentiary materials,
- Sample Remediation Plan form,
- Sample Remediation Validation form, and
- Suggestions on how to use this tool.
This tool is designed to assist providers with making their setting become aligned to the HCBS Final Rule Federal Requirement #7. This tool would be delivered as a zipped file that would contain the documents mentioned above.
Most states have their state specific forms and/or procedures to submit documents to agencies. This tool does not include any such state specific forms and/or procedures.
Please note that the purchase of this product gives you access to download the product twice and the download link would expire in five days after purchase date.
BECAUSE FULL ACCESS IS GIVEN TO THIS PRODUCT AFTER PURCHASE, IT IS NOT REFUNDABLE